Work in USA under H2B visa!
The programme is currently NOT available
The successful H2B candidates will work in ski resorts as picture takers and sales representatives. You will be expected to take snapshots of guests while in action at the resorts, print, and sell to them. All h2b workers will be placed in Utah, Colorado and California.
You will earn a salary of $8 - $9 per hour. Bonuses are available through commission on picture sales.
Accommodation assistance will be provided at a later stage in the recruitment process.
Who can participate?
- Over 18 years of age;
- Ability to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level;
- Ability to be on top of mountains;
- Good English speaking skills;
- Customer service and or sales experience in retail environment;
- Be in full health and pass the drug test upon arrival in the USA;
- Possess a valid passport past the duration of the employment;
All candidates interested in applying for seasonal employment program will need to provide the following documents:
- Registration fee;
- Completed application;
- Passport Copy;
- Resume / CV;
- Proof of completion of secondary education;
- Recommendation from previous employers (Reference), if available;
- Passport size photo;
- Criminal record.
All information provided in the application forms and other materials must be true and accurate. Recommendations and certificates from places of previous employment or educational institutions must be drawn on official letterheads and must contain full information of the entity and managerís names, telephone numbers and address. All documents must be in English language only or translated by certified translator.
The total programme fee is GBP 600.
GBP 200 to be paid at the time of application as booking fee. This applies towards the balance of the programme.
GBP 400 paid once the placement is confirmed. The H2B petition and other visa related documents will be released upon receipt of full payment.